Website TRP Infrastructure Services
The Right People
Traffic Control CDL Driver
TRP Construction Group, LLC with locations in Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida, is a rapidly growing Striping Company with Career Advancement Opportunities. TRP is seeking a Traffic Control Driver to become part of our Highway Striping Team, and to share our Core Values of increasing road safety of the traveling public and delivering the highest level of precision and excellence.
- Delivery, set-up, and/or installation of Traffic Control equipment and signage to ensure the safety of the traveling public.
- Perform and complete all work in compliance with DOT and quality guidelines, while maximizing production.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Inspect trucks before and after use.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspection forms, and ensure equipment is in working order.
- Maintain proper safety equipment and uniform required for each job.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in traffic control or sign installation, or a related field, is a plus.
- Must pass pre-employment background checks for criminal record, driving record, and controlled substance/drug testing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record, a CDL license is preferred.
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations.
- Ability to read and write and read plans.
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds to 100 pounds.
- Regular exposure to outside weather conditions, moving traffic, fumes, and airborne particles.
- Noise level of the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- On occasion, there are short periods of overnight travel.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
TRP Construction Group, LLC will conduct Background Check, Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
TRP Construction Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time, Non-exempt
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour, commensurate with experience
To apply for this job please visit trpinfrastructure.com.