Website TRP Infrastructure Services
The Right People
Pavement Markings Laborer
TRP Construction Group, LLC with locations in Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida, is a rapidly growing Striping Company with Career Advancement Opportunities. TRP is seeking a Pavement Markings Laborer to become part of our Highway Striping Team, and to share our Core Values of increasing road safety of the traveling public and delivering the highest level of precision and excellence.
- Work with highway striping crew to install thermoplastic, waterborne paint and other pavement marking materials.
- Perform and complete all work in compliance with DOT and quality guidelines, while maximizing production.
- Drive company trucks to transport materials and equipment to job sites.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspection forms, and ensure equipment is in working order.
- Perform maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Properly load material on trucks.
- Maintain proper safety equipment and uniform required for each job.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in pavement marking, highway construction, asphalt paving, or a related field, is a plus.
- Must pass pre-employment background checks for criminal record, driving record, and controlled substance/drug testing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record, a CDL license is preferred.
- Knowledge of local driving rules and regulations.
- Carry out simple arithmetic functions.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and experience working with mechanics.
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology, including smart phones and applications.
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule.
- Regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds to 100 pounds.
- Occasionally lift and move more than 100 pounds.
- Regular exposure to outside weather conditions, moving equipment and machinery parts, moving traffic, fumes, and airborne particles.
- Noise level of the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Monday – Friday.
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must be able to travel when necessary.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
You will be trained to operate different types of equipment, including: Thermoplastic Truck, Paint Truck, Hand Machines, Hand Grinder, Forklift, 3M Hand-Tape Machine, 3M Adhesive Applicator and Hand Roller Tamper Cart.
TRP Construction Group, LLC will conduct Background Check, Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
TRP Construction Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time, Non-exempt
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour, commensurate with experience
To apply for this job please visit trpinfrastructure.com.