Website TRP Infrastructure Services
The Right People
Pavement Markings Foreman
TRP Construction Group, LLC with locations in Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida, is a rapidly growing Striping Company with Career Advancement Opportunities. TRP is seeking a Pavement Markings Foreman to become part of our Highway Striping Team, and to share our Core Values of increasing road safety of the traveling public and delivering the highest level of precision and excellence.
- Lead highway striping crew to install thermoplastic, waterborne paint, epoxy and other pavement marking materials.
- Assign work to laborers, based on material and work requirements of specific jobs.
- Navigate to and from work sites.
- Coordinate work with Supervisor and communicate daily progress.
- Evaluate situations and suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crews.
- Record daily job information including labor hours, production quantities, material usage, equipment and operational data on specified forms and reports to be turned in daily.
- Ensure layout is performed according to specifications.
- Make sure all work follows DOT and quality guidelines, while maximizing production.
- Make sure DOT/private inspectors and officials are satisfied with work being done.
- Verify quantities daily.
- Make sure pre-trip and post-trip inspection forms are filled out properly.
- Make sure vehicles are kept clean inside and out, are in working order and properly loaded daily.
- Control traffic passing near, in, and around work zone.
- Monitor operations to ensure that health and safety standards are met, and crews have all the proper safety equipment (vests, hard hats, gloves, safety glasses, gloves, and boots).
- Educate laborers in proper layout of markings.
- Train laborers in proper use of equipment.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Previous crew management experience in the paving industry.
- The position will require stamina to meet demanding schedules, frequent long hours including nights, weekends, and occasional Holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment background checks for criminal record, driving record, and controlled substance/drug testing.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and experience working with mechanics.
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to the latest technology, including smart phones and applications.
- Ability to adjust to changing work schedule.
- Good interpersonal and written skills.
- CDL Class B W/ Air Brake.
- ATSSA Certified Basic Flagger.
- Regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds to 100 pounds.
- Occasionally lift and move more than 100 pounds.
- Regular exposure to outside weather conditions, moving equipment and machinery parts, moving traffic, fumes, and airborne particles.
- Noise level of the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Monday – Friday.
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Must be able to travel when necessary.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
TRP Construction Group, LLC will conduct Background Check, Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
TRP Construction Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply for this job please visit trpinfrastructure.com.